Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Reunion

A few weekends ago we had a family reunion for my Mom's side of the family. Since our families are growing it gets harder and harder for us all to get together at Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, it was super awesome so see everyone. I didn't get too many pictures because I was busy visiting, but here are a few from the weekend!


This is Drew and Brody eating together. They are second cousins. Lisa is my cousin and Brody's mom. It's so much fun because Lisa is 6 months older than I am and Drew is 6 months older than Brody. Fun that we got to grow up together and now our boys are close in age too.

This is Drew playing with his Great Uncle Jeff. He is my mom's sister's husband. So good to see them!

Uncle Matt holding Blake getting some practice in before his daughter arrives....AAAHHH....he's going to have a daughter!!
Uncle Joey pushing Drew around on a teeny tiny motorcyle.


We got to go to the Chalmers Days pancake breakfast. Uncle Joey made Drew a special Mickey Mouse pancake! Afterwards we were able to look a the fancy cars and firetrucks.


Last but not least....a happy baby taking a tubby!!!



No comments: