Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Birthday and a Wedding

As usual the summer has been crazy! In the first two weeks of July Drew turned 3 and my youngest brother got hitched. In between those events Kyle co-deaned camp for 8th-9th graders. AAHHH!!! I didn't get very many pictures from Drew's birthday because I was trying to enjoy it. I am hoping the grandparents got some good shots! Drew had an Imagination Movers birthday party.


This is the first year that I made his cake. It didn't quite turn out like the picture I saw, but it was done out of love (and it was fun)!


Drew opening Click the Camera.

Drew opening his pool.

Me and the Groom before the ceremony. I had the privilege of helping both the bride and groom get ready!
Mr. and Mrs. John Lamson

So happy!!

The wedding party

Joey and I at the reception!

This is her parents house and the tents from the wedding and all the campers and tents...it was quite the site to see!

No comments: