Friday, July 24, 2009

Just some fun ones!

I busted out the camera the other day while we are all playing and got a few good shots...so here you go!!


Daddy and his boys!


Daddy and Blake


Kisses...


Drew's turn!!

More kisses!

Drew got a new carseat for his birthday, so we gave Drew's old one to Blake...no more infant carrier!! I am a little sad about this one! So, the infant seat is inside for now and this is what we found the other day.
My big boy in the little seat.

It's amazing how big they get in three years. (And I do know this is a horrible picture of baby Drew, but it was the only one I could find quick of him in the carseat.)

And lastly here is us....these pictures used to happen a lot more, but here we are after 5 years of marital bliss! Still in love....aawwww!

No comments: