Sunday, September 27, 2009

At the Park with Papaw

So, I know that it has been a loooonngg time since I last posted. Things around here are super busy and since Blake has started crawling it's even more busy! Haha! We have had a fun couple of months so this week I am going to try to play "catch up" on our lives.

My dad came up for a couple days to visit and we had a great time! He kept the boys entertained and they loved having some one on one attention from their Papaw. He came with me to my first volleyball class at the Y (which has started up again) and observed me coaching. On Thursday he took the boys and I too McDonalds and then to the park.

Drew climbing the rock wall.
"I can do it too Bubba!"

Papaw helping the monkey.

Blake loved to crawl around the park instead of being in his stroller or in his sling.

Hanging out at the park.

Coming later this week....I am finally an aunt!!! I will introduce you to my neice. Also, more pictures of my cute little boys!

No comments: