Monday, March 16, 2009

March at the Turner House!

So, we have been busy with lots of things lately. I (Amy) just started coaching elementary volleyball at the Y and it has been so great to get back into the game! I am also glad to get back into the Y...we have a really nice one here and I am hoping to get more involved in it. The boys are doing really well. We had a well baby check for Blake and the doctor says that he looks great! He weighs in at 16 lbs. 4 oz.!!! Here is a little of whats been going on at our house...

Drew is helping Daddy in the yard...it's actually warm out again!

Uncle John and Aunt Chel came for a visit...we had a blast!

One day while playing in his room, Drew managed to totally tear it apart and flip his mattress off his bed!

Here are the boys gearing up for March Madness!! Boiler Up!!!!



Here is my baby for his 3 month pictures!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe that bed flip! That's pretty impressive for such a little guy :)

Anonymous said...

I love this pic....

Anonymous said...

The bed-flip is hilarious...a little worried for you with the strength of that kid...then I looked closer at the pic and his head is sticking out from under the mattress...there aren't words! Amy...have fun with that kid!!!